Reflection - A Data Dashboard
WebHawkx Dashboard provides at-a-glance views of KPIs (key performance indicators) relevant to a particular objective or business process.
The dashboards are a vital part of Business Performance Management (BPM).
Dashboards are usually a series of graphics, charts, gauges, and other visual indicators that can be monitored and interpreted. More about Reflection
Balanced Dashboards have been linked together as if they were interchangeable. However, although both visually display critical information, the difference is in the format: Scoreboards can open the quality of an operation while dashboards provide calculated direction.
- Perspectives – groupings of high level strategic areas.
- Objectives – verb-noun phrases pulled from a strategy plan.
- Measures – also called Metric or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Spotlight Indicators – red, yellow, or green symbols that provide an at-a-glance view of a measure’s performance.
Each of these sections ensure that a Balanced Scorecard is essentially connected to the critical strategic needs of the business.
- Secure Login
- Data-overload - Inside of data
- Rich Graphs
- Analytics - analytical capability
- Real Time Alerts (real time SMS and email system)
- Live Reports - Live statistical and drill down reports
Asset management System
The asset management system provides insight for all of your enterprise assets, their conditions, and work processes, for better planning and control.
- Manages asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, calibration, costing, and tracking from a single system.
- Provides enterprise asset management software for long and short-term planning, preventive, reactive, and condition-based maintenance, schedule management, resource optimization, and key performance indicators.
- Plans inventory to meet maintenance demand, making the right parts available at the right location when needed.
- Manages vendor contracts with comprehensive support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket, and user-defined contracts.
- Aligns service levels with business objectives by defining service offerings and establishing service level agreements (SLAs).
Report Max (A Report Automation System)
Report Automation System is a design program which generates target reports. This system is highly customizable and can be extended to any organizational needs. It can handle any kind of data base and can be run in standalone or web portal mode.
- Detects unsafe proximities
- Historical Data representation
- Progress Trends
- Summary reports and statistics