Webhawkx is a software and solutions development company which has been founded by professionals who have more than a decade of experience in diverse fields within IT.
Webhawkx follows a highly efficient and dynamic model of services for clients which make it the preferred choice in situatiosn which demand a faster delivery.
Position/Role: Computer System Analysis and Programming or IT Consultant JobCode:029 Fulltime | W2 | Location: Laurel, USA, MD Date: 11/15/2022 Perform computer system analysis and programming according to the user requirements. Provide support for the WSSC eBuilder team and perform account, roles and membership management for users on the WSSC eBuilder account. Develop eBuilder processes for WSSC using automation steps, mail merge and spawn features and designing dynamic grids. Responsible for API monitoring, maintenance, program level cost management tasks. Responsible for dashboard development for WSSC projects and validating releases for CSS applications. Req: Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Applications or related with 6 months experience as System or Support Analyst or IT consultant.
Junior to mid Project Controls Specialist:
Fulltime | W2 | C2C
Location : USA, MD 20772-3050
Role: Project Controls Specialist
WebHawkx, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Project Server SME for a major Program Management Project. This position requires strong expertise in implementing Microsoft Project Server solution, preferably 2013 Cloud instance of Microsoft project 2013, Project Service 2013 and SharePoint.
- Configure Microsoft Project Server 2013 Cloud.
- Configure and maintain Project Web App Settings, e.g. Personal, Enterprise, Queue and Database Administration, Workflow and Task Management, etc;
- Manage and create SharePoint sites in Project Server and enable workflows;
- Key resources should understand the infrastructure setup of Project Server and the dependencies on the SharePoint
- Understand Reporting and Business Intelligence capabilities in Project Server and ability to create custom reports.
Recent Graduates and Interns:
Recent Graduates and Interns program allows students and new graduates to learn the real world experience. WebHawkx offers paid internships and various hands on trainings for students. We not only encourage our interns but also provide them hands-on trainings which help individuals to follow their career path.
Junior to mid Java/J2EE Developer: JobCode:2023
Fulltime Role Only
Location : USA
Role: Jr.Developer/ Systems analyst
we are loooking for one who understsand the business requirements and can help convert to system specifications and design - Needs Strong Analysis/Design skills and also he a hands on Developer who coudl also review code or other developers and help resolve technical issues. Role will have to interact heavily with business/technical teams of client and as such the person need to be independent/good personality/presentation and communciation skills? Someone working in mature organization with onsite-offshore and have been part of complex large products applciation development is ideally suited. As Needed we would like this person to be become SME and be able to show technical leadership atleast to the level of his role and be able to get clients confidence and establish relation ship
Skill - Primary: - Overall around 1-2 years of experience
1) Analysis Skills – Strong Systems analysis skills to create technical design
2) Design Skills – Experience in any farmeworks MVC/SOA/Struts /Web services
3) Project management Skills – Estimation, Planning support
4) Excellent Communication – Ability to interact with Technical managers and architects/Leads from client and offshore teams
5) Onsite-offshore model experience
6) Knowledge of Engineering/PM Tools – Unit Test automation (Junit), SVN/CVS
8) Technical Skills - Primary
Must to Have:
• HTML & Java Script
• Core Java (1.5 and 1.6)
• J2EE (JSP & Servlets)
• Web Frameworks (Struts or Spring or JSF)
• Oracle (Strong SQL or PLSQL)
• Tomcat App Server
• Design Patterns, OOPs
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Good Oral & Written Communications
• Good Analytical Skills