Reflection - A WebHawkx Product
Dashboards have become the front-end and first line of access to business intelligence, and are often the best way to gain insight into an organization’s operations and performance. Data dashboards allow managers to monitor the contributions of the various departments in their organization. To gauge exactly how well an organization is performing overall, dashboards allow you to capture and report specific data points from each department within the organization, thus providing a "snapshot" of performance.
The WebHawkx Dashboard provides instant views of KPIs (key performance indicators) relevant to a particular activity in perspective or a business process. The dashboards are one of the most reliable parts of Business Performance Management (BPM). WebHawkx Dashboards are a series of graphs, charts, and other visual indicators that can be monitored and interpreted instantly during the design and execution phase of any tangible activity of the project.
1. Visual presentation of performance measures
2. Ability to identify and correct negative trends
3. Gain total visibility of all systems instantly
4. Perspectives – groupings of high level strategic areas
5. Measures – also called Metric or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
6. Spotlight Indicators – red, yellow, or green symbols that provide an at-a-glance view of a measure’s performance.
Bells and whistles:
- Secure Login
- Dataoverload - Inside of data.
- Rich Graphs
- Analytics - analytical capability.
- Real Time Alerts (real time SMS and email system)
- Live Reports - Live statistical and drill down reports.